- Net sales for the 2012 third quarter increased 6.3 percent to $275.9 million from $259.6 million for the 2011 third quarter.
- Operating income for the 2012 third quarter increased to $25.7 million from $24.7 million for the 2011 third quarter. Adjusted operating income for the 2012 third quarter increased 5.6 percent to $26.4 million from $25.0 million for the 2011 third quarter.
- Net income per diluted share was $0.06 for the 2012 third quarter compared to ($0.02) for the 2011 third quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the 2012 third quarter increased to $41.4 million from $40.7 million for the 2011 third quarter.
- Free cash flow for the 2012 third quarter year-to-date increased to $5.0 million from ($16.1) million for the 2011 third quarter year-to-date.
- The Company reduced its total debt outstanding by $69.7 million to $622.8 million during the 2012 third quarter.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.