Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) (“Nationstar”) announced today that it will report second quarter 2012 financial results and will discuss Nationstar’s business outlook on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. Nationstar invites all interested persons to participate on its conference call at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time.
The dial-in number for the call is 800-901-5241. International callers should dial 617-786-2963. Please use the participant passcode 17854611 to access the live conference call. Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the call to register. The call may also be accessed via an audio webcast available on the Nationstar website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com. Click on the August 14, 2012, Conference Call link to access the call. Nationstar plans to release its second quarter 2012 financial results in advance of the call prior to the market open.
A recording of the call will be available through August 28, 2012. The replay dial-in is 888-286-8010. International callers should dial 617-801-6888. The replay passcode is 87070925. The replay will also be available via Nationstar’s website.
|Conference Call:||August 14, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time|
|Dial-in Number:||800-901-5241 domestic; 617-786-2963 international|
|Call Replay:||888-286-8010 domestic; 617-801-6888 international|
About Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.Based in Lewisville, Texas, the Company currently services over one million residential mortgages totaling over $180 billion in unpaid principal balance. In addition, Nationstar operates an integrated loan origination platform, enabling the Company to both mitigate its servicing portfolio run-off and improve credit performance for loan investors. The Company currently employs approximately 4,000 people, entirely based in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV