MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) will release its 2012 second quarter financial results on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 and its management will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter financial results and other Company developments at 9:00 AM (Eastern Time) on August 7, 2012.
Presenting from the Company will be its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Alfred Mann, President and Chief Operating Officer, Hakan Edstrom, and Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Matthew Pfeffer.
To participate in the live call by telephone, please dial (800) 447-0521 or (847) 413-3238 and use the participant passcode: 32993955. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Company's website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com.
A telephone replay of the call will be accessible for approximately 14 days following completion of the call by dialing (888) 843-7419 or (630) 652-3042 and use the participant passcode: 3299 3955#. A replay will also be available on MannKind's website for 14 days.About MannKind Corporation MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq: MNKD) focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with diseases such as diabetes and cancer. Its lead product candidate, AFREZZA®, is in late stage clinical investigation for the treatment of adults with type 1 or type 2 diabetes for the control of hyperglycemia. MannKind maintains a website at www.mannkindcorp.com to which MannKind regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional information about MannKind. Interested persons can subscribe on the MannKind website to e-mail alerts that are sent automatically when MannKind issues press releases, files its reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other information to the website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV