CBRE Group (CBG) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBRE Group fell 66 cents (-4.1%) to $15.58 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.3 million shares of CBRE Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.36-$16.38 after having opened the day at $16.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.24. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Ohio Legacy Corporation (OLCB), down 15%, Tower Group (TWGP), down 14.1%, SYSWIN (SYSW), down 13.3%, and LPL Financial Holdings (LPLA), down 12.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBRE Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CBG
CB Richard Ellis Group's Management Presents At Barclays 2012 Global Financial Services Conference - Conference Call Transcript
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV