PNC Financial Services Group (PNC) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, PNC Financial Services Group fell 74 cents (-1.2%) to $59.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.08-$59.82 after having opened the day at $59.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.82. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Ohio Legacy Corporation (OLCB), down 15%, Central Federal (CFBK), down 11.9%, Bank of the James Financial Group (BOTJ), down 11.6%, and First Citizens Banc (FCZA), down 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PNC
PNC Financial Services Group Becomes #233 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Boston Scientific
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV