ITC Holdings (ITC) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, ITC Holdings rose 38 cents (0.5%) to $74.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 476,060 shares of ITC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 604,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.09-$74.47 after having opened the day at $73.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.81. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: GreenHunter Energy (GRH), up 3.9%, Active Power (ACPW), up 2.4%, Ellomay Capital (ELLO), up 1.8%, and National Electricity Company of Chile (EOC), up 1.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ITC Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ITC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV