Flowserve Corporation (FLS): Today's Featured Industrial Winner
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose $4.18 (3.6%) to $119.98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $116.74-$122.45 after having opened the day at $118.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $115.80. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 9.1%, Highway Holdings (HIHO), up 7.9%, Arotech Corporation (ARTX), up 6%, and Cummins (CMI), up 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Flowserve Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV