Hologic Inc (HOLX): Today's Featured Health Services Winner
Hologic (HOLX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Hologic rose 26 cents (1.4%) to $18.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Hologic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.51-$19.15 after having opened the day at $18.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.26. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ERBA Diagnostics (ERB), up 19.1%, ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ), up 18.2%, Iridex Corporation (IRIX), up 8.4%, and Oculus Innovative (OCLS), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hologic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV