- At various times, I've studied to be a priest, a doctor, a teacher, and a financial advisor (though I was only two of those).
- My posts can get so technical (okay, boring) that J.D. has to enliven them with cat pictures.
- I've tried to lose weight over the past couple of years, and have concluded that reducing heft is very similar to building wealth.
Turning Long-Term Goals Into Short-Term Goals (and Not Getting Fat Along The Way)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.