Harsco Corporation (HSC)
Q2 2012 Earnings Call
July 31, 2012 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesEugene M. Truett – Vice President of Investor Relations and CreditHenry W. Knueppel – Interim Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerStephen J. Schnoor – Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and TreasurerGaldino J. Claro – Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the Harsco Metals & Minerals GroupAnalystsWilliam Fisher – Raymond JamesJeffrey D. Hammond – KeyBanc Capital MarketsGlenn Wortman – Sidoti & CompanyBill Nasgovitz – Heartland FundsPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by HSC
» Harsco's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Harsco's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Harsco's Management Hosts Analysts Conference - Event Transcript
» Harsco Corporation CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Thank you, Martina, good morning. I would like to welcome everyone to Harsco’s second quarter 2012 earnings release conference call. I’m here this morning with Henry Knueppel, Harsco’s Interim Chairman and CEO, obviously we’ll have more to say about that on the call; Steve Schnoor, Harsco’s CFO and Treasurer; Galdino Claro, Executive Vice President and Group CEO Harsco Metals & Minerals is on the line with us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV