- Launched Max Payne 3 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The title received excellent reviews and has sold-in over 3 million units to date. Max Payne 3 is being supported by a comprehensive downloadable content plan, with new releases starting in July and extending through the fall.
- Released Max Payne Mobile, enabling fans to experience the classic 2001 release, Max Payne, optimized for the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and select Android enabled devices.
- Announced that it is expanding its Toronto development studio with the support of the Ontario government. In conjunction with the expansion, Rockstar Games is moving its Vancouver development team to the new Toronto facility and expects to grow staff over time.
- 2K Games launched Spec Ops: The Line, a heart-pounding military shooter that explores the dark realities of war, on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- 2K Games released Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods & Kings, the expansion pack for the award-winning PC strategy title, Civilization V.
- 2K Sports announced the “no data wipe” open beta launch of its free-to-play NBA 2K Online MMO game on the Tencent Games portal in China.
- 2K Play launched our first mobile social game, COMEDY CENTRAL’s Indecision Game for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android, including Amazon’s Kindle Fire.
- 2K Games released our first mobile social game for Japan, NBA 2K All Stars on GREE, and also announced a partnership with GREE to bring additional games to select global mobile social gaming markets, including Pirates! Legends and Civilization (working title).
- 2K Sports announced that the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant, Los Angeles Clippers' Blake Griffin and the Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose will be the cover athletes for NBA 2K13, the next installment of the top-selling and top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise*, which is planned for release on October 2, 2012 in North America and October 5, 2012 internationally. In addition, the title will be our first offering for WiiU, available during the holiday season.
- 2K Play announced that it plans to release Nickelodeon Dance 2 for console systems and Bubble Guppies and Dora & Team Umizoomi’s Fantastic Flight for the Nintendo DS in November.
- 2K Play unveiled their slate of new, casual mobile games at E3 2012, including House Pest™ Starring Fiasco the Cat™, GridBlock™, Herd, Herd, Herd™, and Carnival Games® MiniGolf, which will be available beginning this summer.
- 2K Games announced that XCOM: Enemy Unknown is planned for release on October 9, 2012 in North America and October 12, 2012 internationally.
- 2K Games announced that BioShock Infinite is now planned for launch on February 26, 2013.
*According to 2008 - 2012 Gamerankings.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through June 2012.
Financial Outlook for Fiscal 2013Take-Two is providing its financial outlook for the second quarter ending September 30, 2012 and updating its financial outlook for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 as follows:
|Second Quarter||Fiscal Year|
|Ending 9/30/2012||Ending 3/31/2013|
|Net Revenue||$200 to $250 Million||$1.70 to $1.80 Billion|
|Non-GAAP net income (loss) per diluted share (1)||($0.30) to ($0.15)||$1.75 to $2.00|
|Stock-based compensation expense per share (2)||$0.09||$0.38|
|Non-cash amortization of discount on convertible notes per share||$0.05||$0.16|
|Expenses related to reorganization and unusual legal matters||$0.01||$0.01|
|Non-cash tax expense per share||$0.01||$0.01|
|1)||The Company’s Non-GAAP net income per diluted share outlook for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 includes the negative impact from a one-time contractual obligation of $15 million, or $0.13 per diluted share.|
|2)||The Company's stock-based compensation expense for the periods above includes the cost of approximately 2.2 million shares issued to ZelnickMedia that are subject to variable accounting. Actual expense to be recorded in connection with these shares is dependent upon several factors, including future changes in Take-Two's stock price.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV