SAN JOSE, Calif., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Bruce Kiddoo will be presenting at the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum in Vail, Colorado. This presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:30 pm Mountain Time on Aug. 13th, 2012. Interested parties unable to attend the conference can listen to a live audio webcast available at http://www.maxim-ic.com/paccrest2012. A replay of this audio webcast will be available for 90 days at the same location.
A bout Maxim
Maxim makes highly integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. Maxim reported revenue of approximately $2.4 billion for fiscal 2012. For more information, go to www.Maxim-ic.com.Contact: Venk Nathamuni Managing Director, Investor Relations (408) 470-5715 SOURCE Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV