- GAAP revenue of $31.1 million and non-GAAP revenue of $31.5 million. This compares to GAAP and non-GAAP revenue of $23.9 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Product revenue of $12.0 million, an increase of $0.8 million, or 8 percent, from $11.2 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- GAAP SaaS revenue of $2.8 million and non-GAAP SaaS revenue of $3.2 million.
- Services and maintenance revenue of $16.2 million, an increase of $3.5 million, or 27 percent, from $12.7 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net loss of $1.6 million, or ($0.06) per share, compared to a GAAP net loss of ($1.4) million, or ($0.06) per share, in the second quarter of 2011.
Guidance Software Reports 2012 Second Quarter Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.