Uranium Energy (UEC) is an exploration-stage company. It is a natural resource exploration company engaged in the exploration of properties in the U.S. This stock is trading up 8.6% at $2.01 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.88-$2.0252-Week Range: $1.75-$4.44 Volume: 632,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 751,642 From a technical perspective, UEC is moving sharply higher here with decent volume. This move is coming after the stock looks to have formed a double bottom chart pattern at $1.76 to $1.75. Traders can now look for long-biased trades as long as UEC holds those double bottom price levels, and then once it trades back above its 50-day moving average of $2.07 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $2.07 with volume that's near or above 751,642 shares. If we get that action today or soon, then UEC will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out some past overhead resistance levels at $2.30 to $2.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV