NQ Mobile (NQ) is a global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity. NQ Mobile is a provider of Freemium subscription services with approximately 172 million registered user accounts in over 150 countries. This stock is trading up 7% to $7.60 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.20-$7.7852-Week Range: $3.46-$12.70 Volume: 338,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 383,141 >>5 Social Networking Stocks to Sell Now From a technical perspective, NQ is gapping higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of taking out both its 200-day moving average at $7.73 and its 50-day moving average at $7.84. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NQ sustains a move or close above both of those levels with volume that's near or above 383,141 shares. If we get that action soon, then NQ has a chance of trending higher towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $8.50 to $9.48. On the flipside, I would simply avoid NQ or look for short-biased trades if it fails to take those key moving averages out soon with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV