Cryolife (CRY) is a biological medical device company. Cryolife preserves and distributes human tissues for transplantation and develops, manufactures, and commercializes medical devices for cardiac and vascular applications. This stock is trading up 8.4% at $5.78 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.54-$5.9452-Week Range: $4.00-$6.02 Volume: 144,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 73,797 Shares of CRY are ripping higher today after the company reported earnings per share of 10 cents for the quarter, topping Wall Street estimates of 5 cents per share. The company's revenue for the quarter was up 12.9% on a year-over-year basis. >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar From a technical perspective, CRY is soaring higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CRY takes out some past overhead resistance levels at $6.02 to $6.17 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CRY as long as it's trending above $5.45, and then once it sustains a move or close over $6.02 to $6.17 with volume that's near or above 73,797 shares. If we get that action soon, then CRY will have a great chance of re-testing and possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $6.79 to $7.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV