StemCells (STEM) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of stem cell therapeutics and related enabling technologies for academia and industry. This stock is trading up 3.3% at $1.83 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.81-$1.9652-Week Range: $0.59-$3.57 Volume: 2.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.4 million From a technical perspective, STEM is starting to spike higher here with above average volume. This stock has been moving within a range for the past week, between $1.70 and around $2.10. >>5 Biotech Stocks Poised for Breakouts Traders can now look for long-biased trades in STEM as long as it holds that $1.70 support level, and then once it breaks out above $2.10 to $2.31 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $2.10 to $2.31 with volume that's near or above 1,357,410 shares. If we get that breakout soon, then STEM will have a chance of soaring to $2.65 in the near future. If that $2.65 levels ever gets taken out with volume, then STEM has a great chance of hitting $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV