Nearest Resistance: $13
Nearest Support: $11.50Catalyst: Earnings Miss Mid-cap building product maker Masco (MAS) is selling off around 5.3% right now thanks to an earnings miss that shoved shares to a loss in the second quarter after one-time charges were factored in. >>7 Stocks for a Housing Rebound The price move is pretty significant for shareholders right now. That's because Masco had been forming a bullish ascending triangle setup, but today's gap down pushed shares outside of the pattern. An aborted bullish pattern may as well be a bearish pattern, so at this point, I'd expect MAS to at least test support at $11.50. Buyer beware. As of the most recently reported quarter, Masco was one of David Tepper's Appaloosa Management holdigns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV