Nearest Resistance: $26
Nearest Support: N/ACatalyst: Earnings Carryover Facebook (FB) is scraping against some new lows of its own today, down 5% after dropping more than 23% in the last week. The culprit? You guessed it: earnings. >>5 Stocks Poised to Pop on Bullish Earnings The firm's highly anticipated second quarter earnings release on July 26 didn't do much to quell concerns that the quintessential growth stock wasn't growing. In fact, it made them worse. That sparked a massive gap down in the social network last week, sending shares lower than they've ever been in their short trading history. That was enough to feature Facebook in "5 Social Networking Stocks to Sell Now." Today's price action just proves it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV