Nearest Resistance: $55
Nearest Support: $47.50Catalyst: Earnings, 2013 CapEx Plans Coach (COH) is another name that beat earnings this morning, but Wall Street is reacting a bit differently. Coach announced solid numbers -- beating earnings estimates by a penny -- but also dropped the bomb that 2013 would be a year filled with capital expenditures as the firm invests heavily in its Asian distributors. That sent Coach down more than 16% as I write. >>5 Volatile Stocks to Buy More Of The fact remains that Coach has been a top flier for the last few years, surprising analysts with its ability to earn a profit in spite of the worst economic conditions in recent memory. While today's selling isn't ideal, support at $47.50 is near enough that shares should be able to catch a bid nearby. Investors looking for a cheaper entry would do well to snatch up shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV