Important Safety Information for FLUARIX
- Do not administer FLUARIX to anyone with known severe allergic reactions to egg proteins (a vaccine component) or a life-threatening reaction to previous administration of any influenza vaccine
- If Guillain-Barré syndrome has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of prior influenza vaccine, the decision to give FLUARIX should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks
- The tip caps of the prefilled syringes may contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in latex sensitive individuals
- If FLUARIX is administered to immunosuppressed persons, including individuals receiving immunosuppressive therapy, the immune response may be lower than in immunocompetent persons
- Syncope (fainting) can occur in association with administration of injectable vaccines. Procedures should be in place to avoid falling injury and to restore cerebral perfusion following syncope
- In clinical trials with FLUARIX, the most common adverse events in adults included injection site pain and redness, muscle aches, fatigue, and headache. In children 5 years to <18 years of age, the most common adverse events were similar to those in adults but also included injection site swelling. In children 3 years to <5 years of age, the most common adverse events included pain, redness, and swelling at the injection site, irritability, drowsiness, and loss of appetite. (See Adverse Reactions section of the Prescribing Information for FLUARIX for other potential adverse events).
- Vaccination with FLUARIX may not result in protection in all vaccine recipients.
Indication for FLUAVAL
FLULAVAL is a vaccine indicated for active immunization against influenza disease caused by influenza virus subtypes A and type B contained in the vaccine. FLULAVAL is approved for use in persons 18 years of age and older.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV