B/E Aerospace (Nasdaq: BEAV) will make a presentation to institutional investors at the Jefferies Global Industrial and Aerospace and Defense Conference in New York City on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
The presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
A live audio broadcast of the presentation will be available on the investor relations page of the company’s website at www.beaerospace.com.
About B/E AerospaceB/E Aerospace is the world’s leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products and the world’s leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables. B/E Aerospace designs, develops and manufactures a broad range of products for both commercial aircraft and business jets. B/E Aerospace manufactured products include aircraft cabin seating, lighting, oxygen, and food and beverage preparation and storage equipment. The company also provides cabin interior design, reconfiguration and passenger-to-freighter conversion services. B/E Aerospace sells and supports its products through its own global direct sales and product support organization. For more information, visit the B/E Aerospace website at www.beaerospace.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV