For Huaneng Power International, Inc. and its subsidiaries'
condensed consolidated interim statement of comprehensive income (unaudited), please visit: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/attachment/2012/07/20120731204648356196.30.2012-PL.pdf
About the Company
The Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 60,264 MW and equity-based generation capacity of 55,304 MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore.
For enquiries, please contact:Huaneng Power International, Inc. Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO Lin Tel: +86-10-6608-6765 / +86-10-6322-6596Fax: +86-10-6641-2321 Email: email@example.com
Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited Ms. Sun Liang / Ms. Yolanda Wang / Ms. Sharon Xie / Ms. Sharon Lau Tel: +852-2851-1038Fax: +852-2865-1638Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV