Crown Castle International Reaches New 52-Week High (CCI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Crown Castle International (NYSE:CCI) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $63.03, above its previous 52-week high of $62.95 with 49,573 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.8 million shares over the past 30 days. Crown Castle International has a market cap of $18.08 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 39.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Crown Castle International Corp., together with is subsidiaries, owns, operates, and leases shared wireless infrastructure primarily in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Australia. The company has a P/E ratio of 70.1, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV