NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Plains All American Pipeline (NYSE:PAA) is tomorrow, August 1, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.06 per share. At a price of $86.71 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.9%. The average volume for Plains All American Pipeline has been 448,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Plains All American Pipeline has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 18% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil, refined products, and liquid petroleum gas (LPG) products in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.2, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about PAA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV