Ameriprise Financial Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AMP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ameriprise Financial (NYSE:AMP) is tomorrow, August 1, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $51.95 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.7%. The average volume for Ameriprise Financial has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ameriprise Financial has a market cap of $11.48 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ameriprise Financial Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.8, below the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 12.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV