Ford Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (F)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ford Motor (NYSE:F) is tomorrow, August 1, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $9.13 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Ford has been 44.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Ford has a market cap of $33.71 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 15.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles and related parts worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. The automotive sector offers vehicles primarily under the Ford and Lincoln brand names. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.9, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV