- Los Angeles (four buildings, 100% occupancy and 10.9% of annual base rent);
- Northern New Jersey/New York City (23 buildings, 93.2% occupancy and 44.9 % of annual base rent);
- San Francisco Bay area (nine buildings, 84.4% occupancy and 15.3% of annual base rent);
- Seattle (three buildings, 100% occupancy and 7.4% of annual base rent);
- Miami (six buildings, 98% occupancy and 14.6% of annual base rent); and
- Washington/Baltimore (three buildings, 80.2% occupancy and 6.9% of annual base rent).
Terreno Realty Stands on Solid Ground: Opinion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.