Leading Free Sports App ScoreMobileÂ® Comes To Nexus 7
- New version will be available for all Jelly Bean Android tablets
TORONTO, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Score Media Inc. (TSX: SCR) today launches its popular free sports app ScoreMobile® for Google's Nexus 7 tablet.
Already available for the iPad, PlayBook and Kindle Fire, as well as for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone smartphones, ScoreMobile has become one of the must-have apps for sports fans, reaching 3.5 million unique users each month.
"The Nexus 7 is a bold step in the Android tablet space, so we're delighted to be able to bring the ScoreMobile experience to this exciting new device," said Dale Fallon, VP Digital Products, Score Media Inc. "ScoreMobile continues to be a success story because of its ease-of-use, breadth of sports coverage and personalization features, which make it a perfect fit for the Nexus 7."Built using a combination of HTML5 and native Android technology, ScoreMobile Tablet will be compatible with all future Jelly Bean versions of Android tablets. It will provide users with the option to experience the app in both landscape and portrait while offering the kind of features which have made ScoreMobile one of the world's leading free sports apps, including:
- Personalized navigation with "My Score"
- Game view offering scores, stats and Twitter streams
- Interactive live blogs during key games
- TV segments and video highlights for selected leagues
- Integrated social sharing tools
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV