SALT LAKE CITY, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced that a leading medical technology company selected the inContact contact routing solution to transform its customer-facing operations.
The company has used a combination of on-premise and cloud contact center technology for a number of years, and, as its premise solution became out of date, the company looked to consolidate its service operations in the cloud. The company's goal was to bring new efficiencies to its more than 350 sales, customer service, implementation and technical support representatives, creating a unified service experience across their operations.
inContact will deliver a unified cloud solution that provides visibility and reporting across all of the functional customer-facing groups. Additionally, as their business continues to expand, inContact will enable them to easily add new agents and physical locations."The cloud has unmatched power to help companies unify their service process and provide a consistent and branded experience for their customers across all their touch points," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "With rapid deployment and enabling changes at the speed of business, our cloud platform helps companies cost-effectively manage growth while ensuring the quality of their customer-facing operations." Additional Information
- Learn more about the inContact platform: http://www.incontact.com/on-demand-call-center-software/platform
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV