LOS ANGELES, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- An independent equity research report for VirnetX Holding Corporation (VHC)(AMEX: VHC) is now available at www.vhcreport.com. San Gabriel Fund is releasing the 96-page white paper entitled " Enabling Advanced Communications: How VirnetX Will Profit From Next-Gen Networks" proclaims VirnetX owns technology that is central to the next-generation of telecommunications networks. In the report, author J.P. Moreno describes significant revenue opportunities for VirnetX and provides a conservative sum-of-parts analysis. The researcher analyzes several key components of VirnetX including the company's history, technology, patent portfolio, legal proceedings, and market opportunities. The report offers detailed analysis on how VirnetX technology will enable global real-time communications and how the company will monetize its intellectual property going forward.
- History of VirnetX's origins tracing back to Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), a Fortune 500 company, and PASW Inc., a developer of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4). VirnetX emerged as a publicly traded company with significant experience and expertise in developing security solutions utilizing the domain name system (DNS). Combined with the assignment rights for two Class "B" Internet Address Blocks, VirnetX is in a unique position to enable secure communications for virtually all next-generation devices.
- Thorough examination of the company's intellectual property, including patents declared "essential" to Advanced 4G wireless standards (e.g. LTE-Advanced). Detailed analysis of the technology and next-generation networks demonstrates there are no feasible alternatives or workarounds to using VirnetX's inventions. The VirnetX patent portfolio will also be utilized by products and services that are not related to wireless standards. Therefore, exposure to FRAND obligations will be limited.
- Chronicling past and present litigation proceedings to identify key events and timelines. Litigation settlements and licensing agreements have been forged with Microsoft Corp. and Aastra USA, Inc. (A settlement and licensing agreement between VirnetX and Mitel Networks Corp. was announced after publication of this report.)
- Technology overview that highlights the evolution of next-generation networks. There will be a proliferation of devices that utilize VirnetX's technology, including mobile phones, tablets, laptop computers, network appliances, servers, routers, small cells and other infrastructure equipment. Additionally, other products will be connected through modules that enable televisions, cameras, blu-ray players, cars, homes, and even office buildings to utilize the secure communications technology of VirnetX.
- Monetization model that details multiple revenue streams including 4G product licensing and secure domain services licensing.
About J.P. Moreno:
J.P. Moreno is an independent researcher and professional engineer with both bachelor's and master's degrees. The report reflects over a decade of intellectual property investment research and networking experience. For further information including disclaimers please see report. Additional information may be requested by email: email@example.comAbout San Gabriel Fund:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV