As students and their families prepare for the upcoming school year, Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader hhgregg (NYSE:HGG) today released its list of “must have” electronics for the classroom and the dorm room.
Topping the list this year are light-weight laptop computers, fully equipped with high-powered processors and storage, followed by Samsung smart phones, which have become a necessity for older students needing quick assignment reference and easy collaboration with classmates. hhgregg also has more than 100 flat panel televisions on display to choose from and showcases compact refrigerators, microwaves and small cooking appliances, making it the perfect place to shop for dorm room supplies.
hhgregg has special pricing on the following Back-to-School items now through Saturday, August 11 th while supplies last, and offers 12-month financing on computer and tablet purchases $397.00 and up:
- Compaq Laptop with AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor- $269.99
This laptop provides all of the essentials at an affordable price, including Windows® 7 performance, plus upgrades like HD video support and premium speakers.
- Dell Laptop with Intel® Core™ i3-380M Processor - $449.99
- Coby 23" 1080p LED HDTV- $159.99
- Samsung Galaxy S III with 16GB White - 4G LTE - $199.99 with new account
- Frigidaire 1.1 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven - $99.99
- Wellington 2.6 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - $119.99
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts