July 31, 2012--Metabolix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBLX), an innovation-driven bioscience company delivering sustainable solutions to the plastics, chemicals and energy industries, announced today that it will be presenting at the Jefferies 2012 Global Industrial and A&D Conference at 4:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 in New York City.
The Company will deliver a 25-minute formal presentation followed by a breakout session to answer questions from the institutional investment community. The presentation will also be webcast and can be accessed from the Company’s website at www.metabolix.com in the investor relations section.
Metabolix, Inc. is an innovation-driven bioscience company delivering sustainable solutions to the plastics, chemicals and energy industries. Metabolix is developing and commercializing Mirel TM and Mvera, TM a family of high-performance bioplastics which are biobased and biodegradable alternatives to many petroleum-based plastics. Metabolix’s biobased chemicals platform utilizes its novel “FAST” recovery process to enable the production of cost-effective, “drop in” replacements for petroleum-based industrial chemicals. Metabolix is also developing a platform for co-producing plastics, chemicals and energy from crops. Metabolix has established an industry-leading intellectual property portfolio that, together with its knowledge of advanced industrial practice, provides a foundation for industry collaborations.For more information, please visit www.metabolix.com. (MBLX-E)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV