Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new private cloud computing course entitled Implementing a Private Cloud Solution. This course provides participants with the skills, knowledge and experience they need to implement a secure, private cloud solution.
“Many organizations these days are uncomfortable trusting the public cloud with sensitive data. Creating a private cloud solution allows them to exploit the benefits of cloud technologies without jeopardizing the security of proprietary data. This course teaches participants how to build, manage and monitor a private cloud solution that is secure and can be integrated with a public cloud for a hybrid cloud solution,” said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Throughout this course, participants learn to build, manage and monitor private cloud solutions through hands-on exercises guided by an expert instructor.Hands-On exercises include:
- Identifying components of private cloud storage and networks
- Deploying an open source private cloud
- Navigating a management console and managing virtual machines
- Configuring an on-premises Microsoft Hyper-V private cloud
- Establishing key private cloud security elements
- Setting up an off-premises Amazon private cloud
- In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center
- Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™—our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or anywhere there is Internet access
- On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice