DUBLIN, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. EDT/ 9:30 p.m. IST. During the call, company management will provide a business and financial update and review second quarter 2012 results.
A live webcast of presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. Please connect to the website prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast.
Investors may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 866-804-6921 in the U.S., or +1 857-350-1667 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 13817577.
An archived version of webcast will be available for at least one week on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.About Jazz Pharmaceuticals Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain, psychiatry and women's health. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem® (sodium oxybate), Erwinaze™ (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt® (ziconotide intrathecal infusion), FazaClo® (clozapine USP) HD and LD, Luvox CR® (fluvoxamine maleate) and Elestrin® (estradiol gel 0.06%). Outside of the U.S., Jazz Pharmaceuticals also has a number of products marketed by an international division, EUSA Pharma. SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV