- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.92, excluding a $0.12 per diluted share charge for business development expenses; including these charges, earnings per diluted share was $0.80 compared with $0.78
- Consolidated net sales of $491.2 million compared with $409.6 million
- Heritage aggregates product line volume increased 2.8%
- Heritage aggregates product line pricing increased 2.4%
- Specialty Products net sales of $50.4 million and earnings from operations of $17.5 million
- Consolidated selling, general and administrative expenses (“SG&A”) decreased 40 basis points as a percentage of net sales
- Consolidated earnings from operations of $68.5 million, excluding $9.2 million of business development costs, compared with $64.7 million
Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. Announces Second-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.