- Net operating income, or NOI, was $5.6 million, or $0.07 per share;
- Net loss was $7.0 million, or $0.09 per share;
- We incurred approximately $3.2 million of costs associated with our transition plan, a $0.04 per share impact to NOI;
- We funded $11.5 million of advances and originations, including an $8.1 million loan to one new portfolio company;
- We monetized $40.1 million of our equity investments and $172.6 million of our debt portfolio;
- At June 30, 2012, we had $204.4 million of cash on-hand to make new investments using unrestricted cash and restricted cash from our SBIC. In addition, we had $84.5 million in securitization accounts and other restricted cash accounts;
- We paid off the SunTrust Warehouse financing facility and we reduced total borrowings by $63.0 million; and
- Under our stock repurchase program, we repurchased and retired 2,687,476 shares of our common stock at a total cost of $11.7 million, or an average of $4.36 per share.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results And Distribution Of $0.14 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.