CLEVELAND, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) (Paris: CLF) announced today that it will webcast live its 2012 Analyst and Investor Day to be held on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at 1 p.m. ET. During the event, members of Cliffs' senior leadership will provide the financial community a review of Cliffs' strategy and highlight its major projects in Canada. The slide presentation used for the event will be available online and can be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of cliffsnaturalresources.com. The presentation topics and respective presenters are listed below:
- Macro Overview and Cliffs in Canada - Joseph Carrabba, chairman, president and chief executive officer
- Total Shareholder Return and Bloom Lake Financials – Laurie Brlas, executive vice president, finance and administration & chief financial officer
- Bloom Lake Optimization and Operations – David Blake, senior vice president, North American iron ore – operations
- Global Exploration – Clifford Smith, senior vice president – global business development
- Building a World Class Chrome Business – William Boor, senior vice president – global ferroalloys
About Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. is an international mining and natural resources company. A member of the S&P 500 Index, the Company is a major global iron ore producer and a significant producer of high- and low-volatile metallurgical coal. Cliffs' strategy is to continually achieve greater scale and diversification in the mining industry through a focus on serving the world's largest and fastest growing steel markets. Driven by the core values of social, environmental and capital stewardship, Cliffs associates across the globe endeavor to provide all stakeholders operating and financial transparency.