MONETT, Mo., July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) a leading provider of integrated technology solutions and data processing services for financial institutions, today announced that it will host a live Webcast of its fourth quarter fiscal 2012 earnings conference call on August 15, 2012. The press release announcing fourth quarter earnings will be issued after market-close on August 14, 2012.
The live Webcast, which will begin at 7:45 a.m. Central ( 8:45 a.m. Eastern), can be accessed on the Jack Henry Web site at www.jackhenry.com. Please log-on 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call. An archived replay of the quarterly earnings call will be available on www.jackhenry.com approximately one hour after the live call.
About Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. ® Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of computer systems and electronic payment solutions primarily for financial services organizations. Its technology solutions serve more than 11,900 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through four primary brands. Jack Henry Banking supports banks ranging from de novo to mid-tier institutions with information processing solutions. Symitar™ is the leading provider of information processing solutions for credit unions of all sizes. ProfitStars ® provides highly specialized products and services that enable financial institutions of every asset size and charter, and diverse corporate entities to mitigate and control risks, optimize revenue and growth opportunities, and contain costs. iPay Technologies™ operates as a leading electronic bill pay provider supporting banks and credit unions with turnkey, highly configurable retail and small business electronic payment platforms. Additional information is available at www.jackhenry.com.
SOURCE Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV