Donaldson Company, Inc. (NYSE: DCI), today announced it will host a live Webcast of its fiscal 2012 fourth quarter earnings conference call on Monday, August 27, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. CT (10:00 a.m. ET). The company will issue a pre-market earnings announcement on August 27.
Bill Cook, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jim Shaw, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will recap the fourth quarter and provide an initial outlook for fiscal 2013.
To listen to a live Webcast of the call, go to Donaldson’s Web site, www.donaldson.com, click on “Investors” and then the Webcast icon.
The Webcast replay will be available from 11:00 a.m. CT, Monday, August 27, until 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday, September 24. Listening to the Webcast requires speakers and Windows Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download the free software at www.windowsmedia.com.If you do not have Internet access and want to listen to an audio replay, call: U.S.: 800-406-7325;ACCESS CODE: 4552840 The audio replay will be available beginning at 11:00 a.m. CT on Monday, August 27, 2011, through 11:59 p.m. CT on Monday, September 3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV