- Net revenues increased 20% to $121 million, compared to $101 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Local revenues, which include net local advertising revenues, retransmission consent fees and TV station web site revenues, increased 14% to $74.3 million, compared to $65 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net political revenues were $7.6 million, compared to $1.8 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net national revenues increased 7% to $25.4 million, compared to $23.8 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Interactive revenues, which include revenues from RMM and Nami Media 1, increased 50% to $10.5 million, compared to $7 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Operating income increased 51% to $35 million, compared to $23.2 million in the second quarter of 2011.
- Net income per diluted share was $0.48, including a gain of $0.21 on the sale of discontinued operations, compared to $0.02 in the second quarter of 2011.
LIN TV Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.