- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprise (SME) quarterly transaction processing volume of $18.6 billion, up 6.2% from the second quarter of 2011
- Quarterly Net Revenue of $135.3 million, up 10.7% from the second quarter of 2011
- Operating Margin on Net Revenue of 22.0% compared to 17.7% for the same quarter in 2011
- Same store sales rose 2.2% and volume attrition was 12.7% in the second quarter
- New margin installed of $15.1 million, up 20.5% from the second quarter of 2011 and the best quarterly new margin installed performance in three years
- Share-based compensation reduced earnings by $4.0 million pre-tax, or approximately $0.06 per share, compared to $1.7 million, or $0.03 per share in the second quarter of 2011
Heartland Payment Systems Reports Record Quarterly Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.