- Net sales of $357.1 million compared to $351.2 million, an increase of 1.7%. Excluding unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations of $9.0 million, second quarter 2012 net sales increased 4.2%.
- Operating income of $42.8 million, which included a net charge of $6.7 million related to estimated costs of resolving previously disclosed pending litigation related to the Company’s 2009 exchange offer, compared to $47.8 million.
- Net income of $11.1 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, which included a net charge of $6.7 million, before and after tax, related to the pending litigation noted above, compared to $6.5 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, which included $11.3 million of charges ($6.9 million after-tax) related to the 2011 refinancing of the Company’s bank credit facilities.
- Adjusted EBITDA a of $58.7 million, which included a net charge of $6.7 million related to the pending litigation noted above, compared to $63.3 million.
- Net cash used in operating activities of $1.3 million compared to a use of $20.8 million; free cash flow b was negative $6.6 million compared to negative $24.2 million.
Revlon Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.