Cal Dive International, Inc. (NYSE:DVR) announced today that it has entered into a 50/50 strategic partnership with Fugro for the long-term charter of the DP2 Toisa Paladin, a 2007 purpose built, DNV classed, diving support vessel. The charter party agreement with Toisa Pte Ltd will be shared equally between Cal Dive and Fugro and has a three-year term plus two six-month extension periods. Cal Dive and Fugro will bring together their respective expertise to jointly pursue the growing number of subsea projects to provide construction, diving, ROV and other services to the offshore energy industry. The Toisa Paladin is currently working on its first project in Malaysia. Cal Dive also announced that it has entered into a three-year frame agreement with a major international oil and gas operator under which it expects to keep the Toisa Paladin utilized through the end of the year.
Quinn Hébert, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cal Dive, stated, “We are pleased to announce our alliance with Fugro and the charter of the Toisa Paladin. We have a long and successful relationship with Fugro and are expecting big things from this new venture. They are a world class organization and the Toisa Paladin is a world class vessel. This expands our capabilities and service offering to our client base and fuels our growth plans in Australia and other international markets.”
Cal Dive International, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a marine contractor that provides an integrated offshore construction solution to its customers, including manned diving, pipelay and pipe burial, platform installation and platform salvage services to the offshore oil and natural gas industry on the Gulf of Mexico OCS, Northeastern U.S., Latin America, Southeast Asia, China, Australia, the Middle East and the Mediterranean, with a diversified fleet of surface and saturation diving support vessels and construction barges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV