Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE: DWRE), a leader in on-demand ecommerce, today announced that its financial results for the second quarter 2012 will be released before the market opens on Tuesday, August 7, 2012. Demandware will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. EDT on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (866) 356-3095 in the U.S. or +1 (617) 597-5391 internationally. The passcode for the call is: 70910039. A live webcast of the call will also be available on the investor relations section of the company’s website. An audio replay will be available for one week following the conclusion of the call through August 14, 2012. The replay number is (888) 286-8010 in the U.S. or +1 (617) 801-6888 internationally. The passcode for the replay is: 93763694. The replay will also be available as a webcast on the investor relations section of the company’s website.
Demandware (NYSE: DWRE) is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Demandware Commerce platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic. For more information about Demandware, visit www.demandware.com, call 888-553-9216 or email email@example.com.Demandware is a registered trademark of Demandware, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV