Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy T. Tevens and Vice President - Finance and Chief Financial Officer Gregory P. Rustowicz will present at two conferences in August 2012.
Credit Suisse’s 2012 Industrial Conference will be held at its headquarters at Eleven Madison Avenue in New York City on August 7-8, 2012. Columbus McKinnon’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, August 7. The presentation slides will be available on the Company’s web site at http://www.cmworks.com on August 7, 2012 and archived there for 90 days following completion of the presentation.
The CJS Securities, Inc. 12 th Annual “New Ideas” Summer Conference will be held on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at the Metropolis Country Club in White Plains, NY. Columbus McKinnon will be presenting from 1:40 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. ET. The presentation slides will also be available on the Company’s web site at http://www.cmworks.com on August 14, 2012 and archived there for 90 days following completion of the presentation.
About Columbus McKinnonColumbus McKinnon is a leading worldwide designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, systems and services, which efficiently and ergonomically move, lift, position and secure materials. Key products include hoists, cranes, actuators and rigging tools. The Company is focused on commercial and industrial applications that require the safety and quality provided by its superior design and engineering know-how. Comprehensive information on Columbus McKinnon is available on its website at http://www.cmworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV