Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Nasdaq: CLNE) today released “The Road to Natural Gas,” a listing of trucking companies, refuse haulers, fleet operators, airports, municipalities and other organizations which have signed new or expanded existing agreements with Clean Energy to provide natural gas transportation fuel and other services for their vehicles and fleets. The report contains only information which has not been previously announced, including recently completed stations on Clean Energy’s America’s Natural Gas Highway™ with our partner Pilot Flying J and at other interstate locations.
“After working on developing the natural gas fueling market for 15 years, it’s very gratifying to see all the pieces come together,” said Andrew J. Littlefair, Clean Energy’s CEO and president. “There are natural gas engines now available for more vehicle classes, the U.S. has an abundant supply of cheap natural gas and there is a greater understanding of the economic and environmental benefits of using natural gas as a transportation fuel. It’s a good situation to have, but we can no longer issue a press release every time an organization makes the switch to natural gas with Clean Energy due to the volume.”
Included in the first “The Road to Natural Gas” is a listing of agreements recently signed with local transportation authorities, private refuse companies and city refuse operators, taxi fleets, and regional and national trucking companies that carry products for some of the world’s most well-known brands that are converting their vehicles and buying their natural gas fuel from Clean Energy.
“’The Road to Natural Gas’ report, which we released today, includes new customers that we expect to ultimately use hundreds of thousands of gallons of natural gas fuel every month,” said Littlefair. “I’m happy to report that Clean Energy is exceeding our own internal plans for 2012 in our core refuse, airport and transit markets.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV