Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCRX) today announced that financial results for the company's second quarter ended June 30, 2012, will be released before the market opens on Thursday, August 9, 2012. The Pacira management team will host a conference call to discuss the company's financial results and recent and upcoming developments on Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 9 a.m. ET. The call can be accessed by dialing 1-866-770-7120 (domestic) or 1-617-213-8065 (international) five minutes prior to the start of the call and providing the passcode 32008208.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call and can be accessed by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (domestic) or 1-617-801-6888 (international), and providing the passcode 95762478. The replay of the call will be available for two weeks from the date of the live call.
The live, listen-only webcast of the conference call can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the company's website at investor.pacira.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Pacira website for two weeks following the call.
About PaciraPacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCRX) is an emerging specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the clinical and commercial development of new products that meet the needs of acute care practitioners and their patients. The company's current emphasis is the development of non-opioid products for postsurgical pain control, and its lead product, EXPAREL® (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension), was commercially launched in the United States in April 2012. EXPAREL and two other commercially available products utilize the Pacira proprietary product delivery technology DepoFoam®, a unique platform that encapsulates drugs without altering their molecular structure and then releases them over a desired period of time. Additional information about Pacira is available at www.pacira.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV