- Light building products revenue increased 6% and Adjusted EBITDA increased 25%
- Heavy construction materials revenue increased 20% and Adjusted EBITDA increased 33%
- Sold one coal cleaning facility for total potential consideration of $10.4 million, including assumption of reclamation liabilities
- Extended maturity of $49.8 million of subordinated debt by two years to 2016 to match projected generation of free cash flow
- Repaid $15.2 million of subordinated debt in the quarter and $34.7 million year-to-date
Headwaters Incorporated Announces Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.