Now, looking at our revenues by geography, our revenues from Asia this quarter of $1.1 million were down by $500,000 in the previous quarter and were down by $3 million from Q2 2011. Revenues from Asia comprised 5% of our total revenue for the quarter compared to 22% of revenue in Q2 2011. For the first half of 2012, our revenues from Asia were 7% of total revenue compared to 12% in 2011. In absolute dollar terms, our business in Asia was $2.8 million in the first half of 2012 compared to $4.4 million in the first half of 2011.
Revenues from Europe of $5.3 million were up $600,000 or 12% from the previous quarter. Revenues from Europe increased by $900,000 or 20% compared to Q2 2011. Revenues from Europe were 25% of revenue in Q2 compared to 26% of revenue in the previous quarter and 23% in Q2 2011. For the first half of 2012, our revenues from Europe were 24% of total revenue compared to 34% in 2011; and in absolute dollar terms our revenue from Europe was $10.1 million in the first half of 2012 compared to $12.5 million in the first half of 2011.
Revenues from the Americas of $15.2 million increased by $1.8 million or 13% from the previous quarter, and were $4.6 million or 43% higher than Q2 2011 driven by higher UPS and infrastructure solutions sales. Revenues from the Americas were 70% of our revenue this quarter compared to 68% in the previous quarter and 55% a year ago. For the first half of 2012 our revenues from the Americas were 69% of total revenue compared to 54% in 2011. In dollar terms, our business in the Americas during the first half of 2012 of $28.6 million is up 45% or $8.9 million compared to the first half of 2011. In total international sales were 35% of our revenues in Q2 compared to 32% in the previous quarter and 45% in Q2 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV